if you listen to sigur ros’s brennisteinn to this song it’s very dramatic and your street cred raises +400
This gave me chills.
Bed views the last 2 mornings.
Heart eyes forever and always
if i lay here
if i just lay here
do u think i’d still pass all of my classes
I am a literature student and I have tears of laughter in my eyes
"Oh, to be toilet paper, that I might touch that cheek."
"Do you wipe your bum at us, sir?"
"No, sir, I do not wipe my bum at you, sir, but I wipe my bum, sir."
"Diarrhea on both your houses!"
"How silver-sweet sound lovers’ toots by night,
Like the softest music to attending ears.”
Panem eventually grew large enough that it was segmented into thirteen separate districts, each responsible for producing goods of a particular industry to serve the growing needs of the nation, and all operating under the auspices of Panem’s oppressive Capitol
jennifer lawrence just seems like a tumblr person who made it outside
[kicks your door in]
YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVEN TO YOU AND IF ANYONE TELLS YOU DIFFERENT THEY ARE WRONG YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND I LOVE YOU AND I’M VERY PROUD OF YOU AND I BROUGHT YOU YOUR FAVORITE FOOD [aggressively slams down food container on the table]
- (A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)
- Angry Customer: “Damn f**s.”
- Gay Man: “Excuse me?”
- Angry Customer: “You heard me, you little s***. Let’s not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you’re going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I’ve got freedom of speech.”
- Gay Man: *quietly* “Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?”
- Angry Customer: “Human? Listen up, what you’re doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human.”
- (The manager shows up. He’s a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)
- Angry Customer: *to the owner* “Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?”
- (Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)
- Owner: “I’m sorry ma’am, but we have a strict ‘no pets’ policy in my restaurant.”
- Wife: “Uh, I, uh, what? I don’t have a—”
- Owner: “Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who’s a human and who’s not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it’s your pet.”
- (The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I’ve seen. Apparently it’s a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)
i would pay $1000 to see Obama in Frozone’s super suit
this is the most important post
$10000 if he and Michelle acted the scene out
not sure we could raise enough for them to actually do it but we could try
#someone kickstart that shit
Anonymous asked: 4, 8, 48, 72
4. Last song you listened to
Daft Punk Medley by Pentatonix
8. Self harmed
48. What do you like about yourself
I like my voice, even if it’s a little limited in the higher range. I like my body, and I guess my personality, even if I am a little quick-tempered and easily irritable. And I like my boyfriend hehe
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
Can I have bothhh
arms are nice and stomach is nice too I can’t choose sorry
when a cop yells “freeze” you can yell back “now everybody clap yo hands” and he is required by law to start clapping or else he will be arrested for treason and possibly deported from the country